REGISTER Log On/Off
Forums & Pictures
Surveys & Archive
21-03-20 The Fed Just Kited a $1.2 Trillion Check = US Broke
Difference Between Forums
Joined: Jan 01, 1970
|Post subject: 21-03-20 The Fed Just Kited a $1.2 Trillion Check = US Broke
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:44 pm
21-03-20 1st draft
How was simple.
1. They opened an account called "US Treasury" at the Fed.
2. They wrote in a deposit in the amount of $1.2 Trillion,
i.e. wrote a bad check with no actual funds.
3. Sent our about $300 billion deposited in almost everyone,s bank account.
1. The USA is broke and the big insider traders know it
and that they also know what can't be repaid, won't be.
2. Why is obvious. the USA has issued $620 Trillion in US dollar denominated bonds
that can not be repaid. Once bond interest rates double as they have, the market value of
these bonds has been cut in half, i.e. collateral for existing loans, which triggers a cash call.
3. On top of the $620 trillion we have the 2.4 quadrillion in derivatives
that have no legal right to the underlying collateral.
4. The Cash Call works like this: As bond principle values fall from rising interest rates,
the market value of underlying existing loans falls causing banks to demand more cash to
offset collateral losses caused by rising interest rates.
[b]1. Once smart money sees The Fed Kite checks, a positive feedback cycle begins
that can not end until we publicly acknowledge we have let our leaders be dishonest. .
2. The USA is going to be pulling back on its insanely costly military-industrial complex,
and a lot of people will be unemployed.
The solution is threefold.
a.Recognize we can not tolerate lies from leaders or our FAKE news media.
b. A constitutional convention to enable us to elect honest leaders.
c. Declare a debt jubilee and then ask all who can re-up on existing loans do so
then we can start over after learning from a hard, but necessary lesson.
I repeat: We can not tolerate lies from our elected, appointed, and business leaders ever.
God does love suckers, that is why he makes so many of us.
We all like free lunches, so we all at one time or another are pigeons,
but golly gee, a Fed Chief kiting a $1.2 trillion dollar check with a
solemn, straight face and most of you still believe its FREE. Wowsers!
"I swear to speak honestly and seek the truth when I use the No 1st Cost List public record."
Last edited by Dan on Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Forums Last posts
Last 10 Forum Messages
We have received10558936
page views since
April 27, 2005